Sunday, December 28, 2008

Olive's 1st Boston Terrier Meet Up!

In an effort to make both dog and human friends, I signed up for the San Diego Boston Terrier Meetup. It is probably one of the best things I have done out here. The people there are wonderful and their dogs are just as hyper and crazy as Olive! It was nice to know that they are all feisty. We even met another Frenchie/Boston mix named Beefcake.

I of course forgot my camera at home, but Anna the group organizer got some shots of Olive being Olive.

She is crawling. Yes, crawling. She puts her chest on the ground and pushes herself with her hind legs. And she only does it in front of people. I don't know why she does it, perhaps to cake herself in mud, maybe to scratch her tummy, or purely for attention. Whatever the reason, it is pretty funny.

I cant wait for the next meet up in a few weeks. This time, I will remember my camera so maybe I can get some live crawling footage haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment